🇲🇽 MD living in the Bay Area. CoffeLover, Mexican Foodie Evangelist, Podcaster, Trader, Gamer, speedrunner, and sometimes streamer.
I am an International Medical Graduate from the Universidad de Guadalajara, with experience working in the private sector as Physician, Health Educator, and doing diagnoses by ultrasound. I moved to the US and I’ve been participating in programs for the Latino Community in SF Bay Area.
Currently, I’m learning python and I’m enrolled in the MS Applied Artificial Intelligence program offered by the ITESM.
- MS Applied AI, ITESM (in progress)
- MD, Universidad de Guadalajara
- Medicina Psicosomática, Asociación Mexicana de Salud Psíquica
- Psicoanálisis y Cine, Asociación Mexicana de Salud Psíquica
- Medical Advisor & Co-Founder at Reporte MX COVID-19
- Medical Lecturer
- Medical Research
- Streamer at Twitch as Astrocitos
- Cinerama en Matinee Podcast
- Former Editor of Azultopia Digital Magazine
- Former Producer and Host on Azultopia Radio and Circulo Cultural Radio
- Library Reference Associate, Stanford Health Care
- Radio Host, Casa Circulo Cultural
- Volunteer Coordinator, Casa Circulo Cultural
- Board Director, Casa Circulo Cultural
Professional experience at LinkedIn
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Native
- Japanese: Beginner
PROFESSIONAL AFILLIATIONS AND CLUBS