- Cyst of Nuck or female hydrocele: A rare inguinal pathology and diagnosis for imaging, Mexican Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine Presentation of a clinical case and diagnosis by imaging methods. Pag 9-11
- Tuberculous cervical lymphadenopathy, unilateral not calcified, presenting a case report and literature review. XVII Medical Conferences: Laboratorio Médico del Chopo
- Tuberculous cervical lymphadenopathy, unilateral not calcified, presenting a case report and literature review. International Week Ultrasound, Mexican Federation of Radiology and Imaging
- Choledocholithiasis: 4 cases, literature review
- Holoprosencephaly diagnosed in the first quarter
- Appendicitis: Socio-demographic factors and most frequently presentation phase by histopathological
- Main causes of consultation in the Pediatric Emergency Service June 2007 to May 2008 at the General Hospital of Tampico. SST.